Plant Your Flag on Page 1!
It’s our mission statement. Here’s why: According to a study, click-through research data reveals the importance of ranking in the top three positions on a search results page. Because predicting which position your site will appear in Google is basically impossible, your SEO efforts should focus on getting to Page 1. Then invest in rising to one of the top three positions. Also, ranking beyond Page 2, while good for tracking trends, has far less search volume, the study noted.
What Is Search Engine Marketing?
It’s not a stupid question. There are still so many traditional businesses who have yet to venture into SEM. Any brick-and-mortar business owner can tell you who his or her competitors are, but few are aware of online competition. Search engine marketing (SEM) is a whole different ball game—it’s not even the same league or the same sport. Rather, search is a thriving marketplace where millions of buyers make fast purchasing decisions. It is the best place to match “search intent,” that is, position your product in front of the people who are searching for it—at the exact moment when they are searching for it.
How We Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Website
- Web Design. We create interactive, modern, eye-catching websites. We help you build strong online presence for your business by creating a professional website which best suits your online business strategy and target audience.
- Inbound Marketing. The tactical practice of SEO by itself — optimizing pages, building external links, etc — doesn’t have the efficacy it once did. By the same token, neither does good content without the ability to market it online via social media. Effective SEO should be a servant to its master of good content or inbound marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimization. There are a lot of people claiming to be SEO experts right now, but I have made my livelihood for the last 4 years as an e-commerce director and practicing SEO consultant. Much to my dismay, many people are taken in by unethical SEO companies (usually the ones who cold call) who promise to get quick results. What most small businesses don’t realize is that they are putting their digital reputations on the line—so-called “black-” and “gray-hat” SEO practices could very well result in website being penalized or banned by the search engines.
- Online Advertising. We help you build your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google Adwords or Microsoft Ad Center or Facebook, and monitor your conversions to make sure you see a return-on-investment (ROI).
- Online Business Intelligence & Web Strategy. Our web consulting helps interpret the seemingly endless data that comes with any online marketing campaigns into something simple and actionable for your business.
Online Advertising Platforms
- Google Adwords
- Google Content Network
- Facebook Ads
- Microsoft Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- Yahoo Behavioral Targeting
- YouTube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Media Buys on targeted websites
More Internet Marketing Services
- Lead generation analysis and reporting through website traffic growth, SEO, and PPC efforts.
- Development, execution, tracking, and analysis of social media campaigns.
- Website and blog content creation and management.
- Development and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan and online sales strategy development.
Prevent Analysis Paralysis
Flagstone also excels at helping interpret the seemingly endless data that comes with any online marketing campaigns into something simple and actionable for your business. We create interactive, eye-catching websites. We help you build strong online presence for your business by creating a professional website that best suits your needs and target audience.